ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST A JOB?
Revive Physiotherapy and Pilates is looking for a confident physiotherapist with great people skills to join our expanding team!
Are you looking for mentoring and development?
Or are you a new graduate excited by the prospect of starting your physiotherapy career?
At Revive Physiotherapy and Pilates we work together as a team, and pride ourselves on going the extra mile, as well as constantly pursuing growth and learning. We empower our clients to reach their goals and our mission is to help each and every client achieve their full potential and maximise their quality of life.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about physiotherapy and feel you would like to make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Does this sound like something you resonate with?
What does this look like?
- A full-time salaried position working 38 hours per week
- Regular mentoring and patient debriefing support
- Structured team meetings and case conference sessions
- Supportive team of 2 experienced, post-graduate qualified physiotherapists with admin support
- Fully computerised set up
- Use of our movement room – Clinical Exercise Classes are also run here
- Amazing clinic location in a purpose renovated modern house
If you would like to join our team, please explain why you would be our ideal NEW TEAM member.
Forward you cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “I’M YOUR PHYSIO”.